Dental emergencies are pervasive across the US, and Salem, Oregon is no exception. People regularly suffer broken teeth, cracked fillings, loose dental implants, and missing crowns. When a dental emergency happens, we provide assistance fast.
Emergency Dental Pros is experienced in cosmetic procedures, periodontics, general dentistry and emergency dental care services. If you are dealing with a dental emergency, we recommend contacting our emergency dentist or visiting our office to determine your treatment options.
When your oral health is compromised so is your healthy smile and delaying treatment will only make things worse. Our team won’t waste time. They will set an immediate emergency appointment to address your tooth pain, bleeding gums, or mouth infection.
New patients should always seek professional help from reliable and licensed dentists. You do not have to wait for hours to get in touch with Emergency Dental Pros because we are at your service seven days a week.
Our friendly office staff is always ready to welcome you and your family to our center. Rest assured they understand the urgency of your dental emergency. Schedule your appointment today and get the emergency treatment or cosmetic procedure you need using dental insurance or cash.
What to expect during your dental appointment?
When you call us for emergency treatment due to a root canal infection, trauma, or broken tooth, expect our oral health experts to do the following:
- Fill out forms for record-keeping and assessment purposes.
- Thoroughly assess your problem, conduct a dental exam, and request x-rays if necessary.
- As with all our patients, after your dental exam, our emergency dentist will discuss your test results and recommend appropriate treatment options.
- Address any questions you may have, including information about the recommended procedure, sedation services, payment options, and how to use your dental insurance.
- Even though most patients are treated on their first visit, some cases require regular visits with our Salem emergency dentist. Follow-up appointments may also be necessary.
- Exhaust all means to address your pain and discomfort.
Our team will identify the trauma that is putting your dental health at risk. The goal of Salem Emergency Dental Pros is to keep your gums, teeth, and mouth free from the effects of dental emergencies. Once we restore your smile, you may need to visit our office regularly so our dentists can detect any tooth problems as early as possible.
How do you manage dental pain?
Dental emergencies are beyond our control. If you have a dental emergency at Riverfront City Park and you are waiting for an emergency dentist to check your broken teeth or bleeding gums, there are effective remedies you can do at home to manage the pain:
- For sore teeth, a warm water rinse is a good remedy.
- Taking over-the-counter pain medication can help temporarily lessen the pain.
- For swelling, apply a cold compress on your skin. You can use any available ice pack.
- Avoid drinking and eating anything too hot or cold to manage tooth sensitivity.
- Avoid chewing on the affected area as it can hurt severely or cause even worse problems.
- If you are dealing with the sharp edge of a broken tooth, cover it with a clean cloth to protect the soft tissues inside your mouth.
- For pain in other parts of the body, contact a medical person or check the list of local doctors in the Salem, Oregon area.
Some dental emergencies may not be accompanied by pain such as a broken denture, missing crown, or cracked tooth. Whether or not pain is present, we recommend you see our Salem emergency dentist ASAP. Pain is not the only indicator of a serious problem.
When should you call for emergency dental care?
When you need an emergency dentist, waiting for a general dentist to become available is never a wise decision. Delaying treatment can put your oral and general health at great risk.
Whether it’s a minor denture problem or a complex root canal infection, it’s best to call for dental care services immediately. Schedule an appointment with our Salem dentists or walk into our dental office to have your teeth checked and your smile restored.
Contact our emergency dentist as soon as possible and check out our cosmetic services. Find out what our comprehensive dental care can do for you.
For a great smile and a pain-free life, contact us today!
Emergency Dental Pros
1115 Madison St NE, Salem, OR 97301, United States