Dental emergencies can be frustrating and they can hit you any time of the day. A patient might break a tooth enjoying a fresh apple at the start of the day or while chewing crispy fried chicken at dinner. In short, a dental emergency can occur in the morning, at noon, or even after midnight.
Pain can come from a swollen gum or an infected tooth, causing great discomfort. Dental emergencies vary in severity. They may begin as a minor tooth pain but they can escalate to a serious abscess or infection if not given immediate attention.
Emergency Dental Pros round-the-clock services are offered to all patients in Santa Ana, CA. We have a dental office on Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA, which is accessible to patients in various parts of the city. Our dental clinic is open 24 hours a day and even caters to patients in California who live in nearby cities. If you or your family lives outside the city, our emergency dentistry services near Santa Ana, CA 92706 are available.
Our team’s ultimate goal is to help patients suffering from severe pain, caused by cracked or knocked-out teeth, loose fillings, lost crowns and bridges, or a serious oral infection. Emergency dental care is our expertise. We provide immediate relief to ensure our patients in Santa Ana, CA feel better.
Emergency Dental Pros is only a call away. Our dental office in California is open 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week. We have a great network of reliable and dedicated emergency dentists equipped and trained in the latest innovations to provide urgent and efficient dental services. Our office on 17th St. utilizes modern dental techniques, so there is no doubt that we can restore your beautiful smile in no time.
We understand the discomfort and pain you experience when you have a broken tooth or bleeding gum. You don’t have to worry as our emergency dentist will make sure you do not have a long wait. We can often squeeze you in for a same-day treatment or schedule an appointment to get you in as soon as possible.
Your dental emergency is our business, and we assure you that our dentist in Santa Ana is ready to take on any dental job. Call our number or visit our office to schedule an appointment with our emergency dentist immediately. Let our friendly staff assist you and end your hours of suffering. We will make sure to bring back your bright smile.
Can I Reach an Emergency Dentist Santa Ana Anytime?
Dental Emergencies can include a knocked-out tooth, swollen gum, lost crown, broken denture, cracked filling, or an infected root canal. Regardless of how minor it is, the situation can be frightening. You could imagine how much worse it is for a two-year-old to experience severe tooth pain.
You do not have to worry. You or your family can always call our 24/7 emergency dentist. Santa Ana patients sometimes panic trying to find a dental clinic nearby that is open 24 hours to address their pain and get relief. But with Emergency Dental Pros, you do not have to spend time searching for a dental clinic open near you. You will have access to our reliable dental care at any time of the day.
Our services cover Irvine, Orange County, and other areas in and around Santa Ana, CA 92704. Dental emergencies are inconvenient, and most of the time, they are beyond our control. But you have nothing to worry about. All it takes is a professional highly equipped dentistry expert to end hours of tooth pain and disturbing gum bleeding.
To make it easy for you and other patients near Santa Ana, CA 92701, we have listed below some common dental emergencies you can contact us for:
- Root Canal
- Severe and minor tooth abscess
- Cracked and Broken Teeth
- Chipped Teeth
- Missing Crown or Bridge
- Loose Tooth Filling
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Gum Infection
- Dental Injury or Trauma
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Oral Tissue and nerve inflammation
If you are not sure whether you are dealing with a dental emergency, you should find a dentist close by to get professional help—phone our dental center on a Friday or anytime convenient to you. Let our emergency dentist assess your situation. We will provide all possible dental options during the call and on the day of your appointment.
Call us for urgent dental work or check out our local address in Santa Ana, CA. If you live near 17th St, we are your best emergency partner as we can get you in our emergency room as soon as the need arises.
Ways to Avoid Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies are quite disturbing and can be one of the most painful things you can experience. It helps to know the basic steps to manage the situation when you experience a dental emergency. Below we have highlighted some steps you can take to help prevent dental emergencies.
- Visiting the dentist regularly – It’s important to schedule a regular appointment with your local dental center. You can avoid emergencies if your dentist is familiar with your teeth, gums, and overall oral health. You can set an appointment on a Monday, Thursday, or over the weekend. Keep in mind that urgent procedures may cost more than regular checkups and cleanings.
- Following proper oral care – Regular brushing and flossing are the best ways to avoid dental emergencies. This dental care routine will keep your mouth free from cavities and help you maintain excellent oral health.
- Taking the right vitamins – This may sound surprising, but yes, taking the right vitamins will help nourish every tooth and keep your gums healthy. Vitamins A and B are essential to avoid gum bleeding, while Vitamin C and D are beneficial in strengthening your teeth. So make sure you take the recommended vitamin amounts.
- Using Protective Gear – If you are into sports, this is a no-brainer. It takes only one wrong turn or jump to break a tooth. Consider using a mouth guard if you belong to a network of active sports enthusiasts.
- Be mindful of your chewing – Checking what you eat can save you from tooth pain and dental problems. Chewing on anything that could cause your tooth to crack is not recommended. Popcorn, ice cubes, and hard candies can cause cracks in your teeth which bacteria can easily penetrate. This can lead to severe pain and abscess formation. Being aware of what you eat will help you maintain excellent dental health.
How much will a dental emergency cost me?
A regular visit with one of our trusted dentists might not cost you any money if your insurance covers dental cleanings. The cost depends on how complicated the treatment or procedure is that you need. Even if you were to contact a dentist near you to check the available services and the equivalent rates for each, you would find that our rates are very competitive.
Do not wait for a minor crack to become a severe tooth abscess. A serious dental emergency can put a family member’s oral health at risk, and we are pretty sure you don’t want that to happen. We strongly encourage our patients not to wait for the following Monday or Friday to call for service.
For some, emergency dentists out of network rates might be higher than in-network rates in Orange County, but not our 24-hour dentist. Emergency Dental Pros is known for quality and affordable services, so you can trust that you will get prompt and cost-efficient treatment when you phone our office.
Dial our phone number to speak to a 24-hour dentist in our network. Get a free estimate and book an appointment for Saturday, Sunday, or the same day. We always have a qualified and reliable dentist available in our network, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are in great hands.
Emergency Dental Pros
610 N Lacy St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States