Emergency Dental Pros – Services
At Emergency Dental Pros, we realize that dental emergencies can happen to anyone. When you need immediate emergency dental care, we are available to help you. You can contact us anytime – evenings, weekends, and even holidays for same-day and next-day appointments.
In fact, Emergency Dental Pros is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, offering convenient and compassionate routine, urgent, and emergency dental services to our patients. Usually, we can even accommodate walk-in patients.
We are a different kind of dental service. Day or night, we are here to help if you have a toothache, a cracked or chipped tooth, a lost dental crown or filling, or any other dental problems that may have arisen with little to no notice.
Even though we specialize in emergency care, our trained staff of experienced professional dentists is able to assist you with routine checkups, cleanings, and other services.
Emergency Dental Pros offers a complete menu of services and can handle virtually any dental issues you may be facing, including:
- Dental Exams & X-Rays – Oral pain or discomfort can be caused by a number of dental problems. The best way to identify the correct cause is to have an exam, including x-rays. This is extremely important, because while tooth pain might temporarily lessen, it will recur unless the underlying issue is treated.
- Toothaches – This is a “catch all” term for any type of pain or discomfort in the mouth, including the nerve from the tooth itself, the gums, or the jaw. Tooth pain is not normal and it is not inevitable, but left untreated, it can be debilitating.
- Broken or Chipped Teeth – Your teeth are incredibly strong, but accidents happen. Your teeth can be chipped, cracked, or broken as a result. When the damage results in an exposed nerve, will be extremely sensitive to both cold and hot foods and beverages. The dentists associated with Emergency Dental Pros can repair or rebuild the damage, thereby sparing you the pain and saving you the embarrassment of an unsightly smile.
- Fillings – When tooth decay has left you with holes in your teeth, cosmetic issues may be the least of your worries. Cavities are the largest cause of toothaches, and can lead to infections and even the loss of the tooth.
- Swollen Jaws/Abscesses – Swelling in the jaw, gums, or around teeth can be caused by infection, disease, cavities, or an injury to the jaw. During the dental exam, the dentists at Emergency Dental Pros will be able to identify the underlying cause and treat it accordingly.
The dentists at Emergency Dental Pros can remove the decayed sections of the tooth, give the tooth a thorough cleaning, and then add a filling to make your smile look as good as new.
- Extractions & Surgical Extractions – The first option used by the dentists at Emergency Dental Pros will be to repair the tooth, but when that is not possible, removal will be considered as a last resort. Whether it is a common extraction or requires surgery, you will be given a local anesthetic to make sure that you’re comfortable during the procedure.
- Root Canals – When your tooth’s root becomes inflamed and causes you pain, the dentist will clean out the abscess, fill the abscess with a rubber-like material called “gutta percha”, and then insert a crown over the tooth as protection.
- Crowns & Bridges – A bridge is a replacement for missing teeth, and is intended as a permanent solution (unlike dentures). A crown is placed over the tooth as a cosmetic and strengthening measure. If you have lost your existing crown or suffered a fractured tooth, the dentists at Emergency Dental Pros can fit you for a new one.
- Dentures & Partial Plates – These replace missing teeth, but are removed periodically. We can repair damaged dentures or even custom-make a new set.
- Periodontal Scaling “Gum Cleaning” – Periodontal scaling is one of the most needed – yet most ignored – dental procedures. Over time, tartar and plaque can build up, resulting in gum diseases with such symptoms as inflammation and bleeding.
The most common gum disease is gingivitis, which can cause the gums to receive from the teeth, and even destroy gum tissue and bones.
No matter what your urgent dental issue is, and no matter when it is, Emergency Dental Pros will be able to help you. We are open around the clock to answer all of your questions, educate you on good oral hygiene, and match you with a highly-regarded dentist who is capable of giving you the relief you deserve.
Call us today, and see how we can help YOU –
Call 24 Hours a Day!